Friday, May 6, 2011

Jay-Z Denies Illuminati Affiliation; Says Accusers Jealous Of Success

Jay-Z's rumored connection to the historical secret organization known as the Illuminati has been a much talked about topic for a few years now. And while he's brushed off the rumors with as outrageous and even humorous, the discussion continues.
In a recent interview with Delta Airlines' Sky magazine, the hip-hop mogul was asked about his alleged affiliation with the Illuminati, in which he claimed his accusers just can't handle his success.




"It may sound a little arrogant, but I just think people can't handle when somebody else is successful," Jay said in the mag's feature. "Something has gotta be wrong; you gotta be down with some higher power. And I guess when someone else is successful, it makes you feel like maybe you're a failure. So it can't be you, it has to be some other force."




Jay-Z addressed the rumors last summer in his verse on Rick Ross' "Free Mason," where he denied being a part of a secret society and/or a devil worshiper.

"I said I was amazing, not that I'm a Mason / It's amazing that I made it through the maze that I was in / Lord forgive me, I never woulda made it without sin / Holy water, my face in the basin / Diamonds in my rosary shows he forgave him / B---- I'm red hot, I'm on my third six, but a devil I'm not," he spits.


Jay-Z is just one of several rappers who've been accused of being a member of the Illuminati. Others include Kanye West, and 50 Cent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive